Thursday, November 6, 2008

Would ya like to take a survey?

So, rather than creating yet another ranting blog, I'm just going to do a survey!

Do you know anyone who has messed up your life?
Nope, I think anything wrong in my life I can pretty much take responsibility for.

What was the age difference between you and the last person you kissed?
1 year 1 week & 6 days

Do you have a best friend?
Jordan! And of course Maggie and Nick.

Do you have any siblings?
Sure do-Four brothers and 1 sister.

What are you doing tonight?
Probs nothing. I want to hang out with my friends, but it probably won’t happen. Stupid conflicting schedules, I miss them.

Wearing any jewelery?
Yes; earrings Jordan earings and a necklace Jordan got me to match the ring he got me for Valentines two years ago.

Who was the last person that slept next to you?
My awesome husband.

Where is your shirt from?
Mervyns

What is one thing you could eat all day, everyday?
I would say ice cream, but I would probably get sick of it, and I’m sure the brain freeze would be a damper.

Who was the last person who left your life and hurt you?
Um, I don’t think anyone left my life. I don’t have as many friends, but I don’t think that’s the same thing.

Have you ever made anyone laugh when they were crying?
Yeah, I have, but it’s not exactly fun.

Did you cry today?
No.

When did you last take a test?
About two years ago when I was at UVSC

Are you happy?
I am very happy.

Are people annoying?
Absolutely. I have a low tolerance for annoying people.

Where were you last night?
Home. My brother came over and watched a movie with me, it was fun.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yeah. . . . sigh . . . woah.

How tall are you?
5′5”

Have you kissed anyone since it turned 2008?
I have. Don’t be surprised.

Have you ever been to a concert?
Oh please. Of course I have.

Who will you be sleeping with tonight?
My hubby.

Do you have a brother?
Yikes, let’s pay attention.

Do you hate your ex?
No, just a little embarrassed that I dated him.

Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
No, I love her!

Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine

Ever kissed anyone 30 or older?
My Grammy? That count?

How many times have you kissed the last person you kissed?
8. Come on, way way too many to count

What are you listening to?
Brand New. I’m trying to drown out the downy that doesn’t have an inside voice.

Do you like summer?
LOVE IT!

What are you excited about?
I am excited to be able to go skiing, but I'm concerned I'll suck 'cause I'm so out of shape.

What’s a line from the song you’re listening to?
“Oh it’s so c-c-c-c-controversial. We are entirely smooth, we admit to the truth- we are the best at what we do, and these are the words you wish you wrote down, this is the way you wish your voice sounds- handsome and smart. Oh my tongue is the only muscle that works harder than my heart and it’s all from watching TV.”

Do you like to cuddle?
Yeah

Where is your number one person on your friends list?
At home slumbering away.

Do you want to see someone this very minute?
Sure.

Do you like anyone?
Come on now.

Have you ever done drugs?
Just prescription antibiotics. Woah I’m HC!

Who do you not get along with?
I usually get along with most people, but I’m having a hard time with this guy at work. It’s not like I’m at his throat or anything. Just give me a few days though.

Do you think you’re approachable?
I do.

Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you and meant it?
Yes. 2.

When was the last time you saw your father?
Today.

What is bothering you right now?
Nothing. Maybe how I'm going to blow another 2 hours of work.

What was the last thing you ate?
Granola bar.

Do you have a dog?
No I wish, but I love my kitties.

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Gosh, how to put this . . . people sticking their nose in my business, and pretending they know all about me when they don’t. Oh, and I never get to see my friends 'cause our schedules the boys work in the evenings.

Do you eat healthy?
I try really hard, but I don’t always do so well. I have an ice cream weakness.

No comments: