Monday, November 10, 2008

Hubby Tag


1. He's sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?
One of our TV shows on DVD we've been watching lately, Desperate Housewives, Taken, House,
Dexter- could be any number of shows.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch. Pesto at Spaghetti Factory.


3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Tomatoes, onions & peppers, not a fan of mexican


4. You go to a restaurant. What drink does he order?
Mt. Dew if they have it, Sprite if they don't and sometimes water.

5. Where did he go to high school?
Ok, I get Timp View & Timpanogos mixed up, but I'm pretty confident it's Timpanogos
6. What size shoe does he wear?
10, 10 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything what would it be?
CDs, which he already does. I guess music in general
8. What is his favorite kind of sandwich?
Ham & Turkey w/american cheese
9. I don't think he's that nuts over any one thing. Oh, he's on a cosmic brownie kick right now though, and doritos.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
He has a ton of favs. Lately it's been cinnamon toast crunch, frosted flakes and strawberry mini wheats.
11. What would he never wear?
There are a lot of things he would never wear. How can I really pick one thing?
12. What is his favorite sports team?
He doesn't have one, he's not a freak about sports. Which I kind a like.
13. Who will he vote for?
He didn't vote. He's not into politics, and doesn't really care. He has the one vote doesn't matter attitude.
14. Who is his best friend?
Me. Other than me, his brothers and Nick.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Maybe buy DVDs, but honestly- he's just as guilty as I am. Or talk to strangers-it embarrases him :) hee hee.
16. How many states has he lived in?
2 I believe- Utah and Cali for a little bit.
17. What is his heritage?
I don't think he knows, but our dear old Ancestry.com tells me it's English and is a pet form of "David". Good to know.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.
19. Did he play sports in high school?
No.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Playing with his itunes.
I'll tag whoever wants to do it. I thought it was kind of fun

No comments: