Monday, November 3, 2008

Super slammin' Friday

I was so excited to come into work today and see all your Halloween posts, and you haven't let me down!


At work we get pretty into Halloween, which I love. We have a decorating contest, which gets pretty intense, and they haven't announced the winners yet, but in my heart my department already won. We did a Willy Wonka theme, and it was pretty darn fanstastic. I didn't get any pics, but here's one I Hijacked off one of my work buddy's myspace:


That's the view as you walk in the door. Behind and to the left was a "chocolate" waterfall (it was really just light and dark brown butcher paper, use your imagination people) to the right on the wall was the flavored wall paper, seriously though it's not flavored, again the imagination, where the snozberries taste like snozberries. In front is the chocolate river with giant gumballs and lollipops all over, and when you turn the corner there was the fizzy lifting drink with bubbles everywhere and the tube with Augustus Gloop stuck in it, and the Eggducator Eggdicator, or whatever it's called. Then as you continue you get to the dark creepy tunnel where they go through on the boat with psychadelic lights and fog. And the whole time we had the movie playing on the projector so the music really set the tone. I am in love with it and I'm sad it all had to come down.

2 comments:

lvs2dance said...

WOW! that is amazing! My imagination was runnin all over the place!

Jessica said...

That is so cool! I'm sure you will win. I didn't see anything close to that last year. It doesn't even look like work at all.