Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Poetry

So I'm super bored at work, and while I actually have something to do I lack the motivation. So, I thought I would share an awesome poem left to me on the comments of my last blog.

My Butt is Numb and My Right Leg is Asleep by Bre Hillhouse

My butt is numb and my right leg is asleep
As I journey on this bus to davis to compete.
Copywrite 2002

I should get that published.
I have no idea where she found that, but it's not the first time people have given me random poems that I had given them years ago.

And here is an awesome one that my friend Maggie wrote to me once upon a time:

There once was a girl named BreAnn
She loved a boy named Peter Pan
One day while she was napping
On her window he came tapping
Then off in the sunset they ran.

She's got talent that one. Ironically I hate poetry.

Um, LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

lvs2dance said...

OK...so funny! Ahh the good ol days traveling on bus' to competitions! Ironic, but Davis cup was last night. What a co-ink-a-dink

Jessica said...

That is so funny! It reminds me of our poems about the Rototill going up a hill! By the way I tagged you. See my blog for details.

living life said...

remember the gold old days after i had gradgitaed and i missed colorguard so much i roadied for a while, and we were on our way to davis, i had that little book with me and you wrote me the poem!