Thursday, January 28, 2010

My New Favorite

Well, Golly-I have a new love in my life. And it's spouse approved, so who can argue with that? This love goes by the name of Talk2TheTrees.

Going to this site makes my heart ache 'cause I want nearly everything there. I've become a bit of a headband addict in my later years, and this does not heal my addiction.

I got this little gem:

It's lightweight, it doesn't make perma-dents behind my ears and it's oh so delightful to the eyes. It's all I can do not to wear it every day.

I figured once I got my beloved peacock headband I would be good to go, but . . . then I saw the other feathered headbands. They're delicious.




I can hardly decide which one I want more.


You just can't deny the fantastic-ness.

While I am biased towards the headband, she has tons of delightful stuff like cute pixie hats, beanies, essential Valentines decor, and art. And all at good prices. What's not to love? Thus I am smitten.

On a completely unrelated note: Aren't Thursdays just the best? Oh, and today is Jordan's birthday, and it's the anniversary of the challenger exploding. OR as Jordan explained in an epic storytelling- "Jan 28 1986 was a day of rejoice and great tragedy; a life began . . . and lives were taken." (it's really better to hear that in Jordan's James Earl Jones wannabe storyteller voice)

But mostly, it's Jordan's birthday.

1 comment:

Jeanie Doll said...

Confession I have always wanted to wear cute headbands and those hair scarf things. I just don't know anything about fashion and I'm not cool enough to pull it off. I am totally jealous of anyone who wears them!