Thursday, January 7, 2010

Survivor Cast Announced!

I'm so excited I could poo. . . or something else more appropriate.

This season for Survivor they are doing Heroes vs. Villians and the entire cast are past Survivor cast members. Did you just get goosebumps too? No? Well, wait till you see the cast! Go ahead, take a peek right here.

Oh yeah, this is going to be one slammin' season! I thought no way am I ever going to see Colby and Boston Rob again since they've already done the show twice. Apparently CBS has heard my prayers. Thank you, I now believe in miracles.

Colby Donaldson is my favorite Survivor. And what's to hate, really?


Is it his southern charm, those pearly whites, or sparkly eyes that has me swooning each season? Why, yes it is. But in addition to his delightfully good looks, this guy sure can play the game! Mr. Colby, I will be rooting for you! When I found out this man was going to be on the show I literally choked by sister. It's unfortunate, but really, it's what had to be done. Sure, she's no longer with us, but I have Colby to fill the void so I'm good to go. And did they really (really) have to bring Jerri back as well? Yes, I suppose they did. Please notice that the hat she's wearing in her pic is the hat she stole from Colby on Survivor: All Stars. While she gets on my nerves, I'm going to enjoy watching her chase after Colby, and Colby disgustingly try to get the Jerri off of him. Smart man.

I don't even know where to begin on the rest of the cast. Boston Rob is going to be a joy, of course. All though after watching his interview he's kind of turned into a kitten since his baby was born. He's all soft and sentimental now, which is great for your average Joe, but unsettling coming from Rob. I'm curious to see how that will mess with his game. He says he's going to try to be nice this season, but I just can't imagine it. Try as I might.

Courtney is back, that should be fun and entertaining, though I'm not sure how I feel about having Amanda back. Word on the street is Courtney already has an alliance with Jerri and Sugar. Interesting combination to say the least. But a big fat hurray for James being back. He still holds a place in my heart as the most imposing person that I would still like to hug. Along with Rupert. Both huge guys, both teddy bears at heart.


On a side and very related note: I have hugged Rupert and it's as terrifying and yet soothing as one might imagine. And sweaty, very sweaty.
Anyway, I could go on and on and on about my personal reflections on the cast members, but I will just leave you with some peer pressure:

Watch Survivor Thurs Feb 11 8/7c, all the cool kids are doing it.

No comments: