Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hacked

If you happen to wonder why I'm no longer on your Facebook friends list, it's because someone hacked into my Facebook profile and deleted all of my friends, and photos and changed my password so I can't log in.

It doesn't stop there, they got into my email account, so I can't reset my facebook password 'cause the password reset email confirmation goes to my email, which I don't have access to.  They also got onto my fake facebook's profile and deleted all his friends and photos, and changed the password.  Oh, except they left a photo of me on his account.  They also got onto his gmail so I can't reset the password there either.

This really pisses me off.  I could care less about my fake Facebook, it's all the pictures I lost on my personal facebook.  Some of those I don't have saved elsewhere and now they are lost.  All the friends that I don't get to see often, facebook is a way to keep in touch with them, and now that is lost.  I'm frustrated and I feel very violated and hated.  I have no idea who would do this.  I didn't think I had enemies, and I had no idea that someone would dislike me this much to spend their time hacking into my personal life just to delete it all.  They also did it to some random girl on my fake facebook's friend list; hacked into her account and changed her picture to mine.  That's incredibly frustrating.  I don't even know who this girl is, but my picture is still on her account so I have to assume they got to her email so she can't reset her Facebook password either.

Someone obviously has a lot of time on their hands, and a lot of hate in their heart.  I can't imagine not liking someone to the point of hacking into their email accounts and Facebook and removing all their stuff.  I can't think of a single soul in my life that would do that to me.  But I have to assume that they might be reading this blog 'cause the picture they used to replace my fake facebook's profile pic (and the other girl's) was taken from this blog.

So, if you're reading, I have no idea what I could have possibly have done to make you hate me, but I'm sorry.  I'm big on leaving the past in the past, so I forgive you for messing with my email; I never use the particular email you hacked into, and facebook was taking way too much time, and let's face it- facebook is getting pretty lame.  As for my fake guy- you've really done me a favor.  It's actually nice to have him gone and out of my life.

OOOOK, now it looks like they've gotten into my blog.  This is so frustrating.  Hate to break it to you, but if you're going to change the name of my blog, please spell it correctly.  There is actually an apostrophe in the word "I'm". 

2 comments:

Abby Boswell said...

I'm sorry Bre that sucks, don't take the facebook hack to personal. Someone's hacked into 2 of my other friends. As for the them coming onto your blog, that's really horrible!

Christina said...

Taco! how could you! j/k i don't know who it was. so I shouldn't lay blame to you :( Srry. and srry to you too Bre hope you figure out something to do to stop it, cuz I REALLY enjoy your posts.