Friday, April 22, 2011

Brighton's Fiscal Friend

I cleaned out my purse and ended up with a big ol' stack of coins.  Luckily my mom got me the coolest piggy bank this side of the Mississippi.  So cool I feel like I need to spell it "kewl".  My piggy bank scares the living crap out of Brighton, which only makes is cooler (kewler). 


This is a very concerned creature.

My bank is a plush puppy, and when you put a coin in its back it whines, barks and pants all while flapping it's ears up and down.  Its hell to Brighton, he really loses his mind when the bank goes off.  As I said, I had a big ol' stack of coins and a bit of time.

To really get at him I put the bank on the table, and enjoyed watching Boy try to get up there.  Apparently, Kloe enjoyed the show as well.

He never was able to reach the faux pup, though not for lack of trying.


I don't think this war is over yet.

No comments: