Monday, July 12, 2010

The Whole Fam Damily

This last weekend was my family's Family Reunion.  It was so great to be able to have my whole family there in one place, 'cause we don't get that very often, usually there is at least one person missing.

We went to Rockport, which is a reservoir kind of by Park City.  We spent the weekend out on the water, boating and swimming and just having fun with the family.  I loved being able to spend some time hanging out with my neices and nephews, especially since there are a couple nieces I don't get to see that often.  I can't believe how big they're all getting. 

I didn't get any pictures since most of the time was spend on the water, that and I just haven't been much of a picture taker.  Unlike everyone else in my family. 

Overall it was a great weekend, and I loved being able to spend it with my family.  I'm so lucky to have such awesome siblings that I actually like spending time with!

No comments: