Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cali here we come!

For our anniversary we decided to take a trip to California! We are going to be going to Disneyland & California Adventure, Universal Studios, Sea World and the San Diego Zoo! I gotta tell you how excited I am! I used to go to Disneyland at least once a year, since I graduated that is, but I haven't been for two years, and I'm really excited to go back.


And because road trips are more fun with more people, Jordan's brother Tanner and his girlfriend Taylor are coming along, so it'll be really fun!

We're leaving early Tue morning so we have time to make a stop in Vegas to hang out and play around for a while before continuing on to Cali. And then we're coming back Sunday. So, hopefully I'll have many adventures to share when I get back! And the best part is missing a week of work! :)

No comments: